Yogo Factory can be part of a healthy eating plan
All Yogo Factory Frozen Yogurt products are:
Good for your bones
• A good source of calcium: Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
Good for your tummy
• Helps regulate digestive function or Helps maintain a healthy digestive tract
• Increased digestibility for individuals with lactose intolerance
• Helps maintain general digestive health and body immunity
• Low Sodium: Diets low in sodium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure, a disease associated with many factors
Promote a healthy lifestyle
• Live and Active Probiotic Cultures
or Packed with probitoics to promote a healthy immune and digestive system
or Four probiotic strains contribute to potential health benefits
• Low Cholesterol
• Low Sodium
Yogo Factory Frozen Yogurts do NOT contain high fructose corn syrup**
**except Cookies & Cream as there is HFCS in the Oreo™ Cookies
Yogo Factory’s Tart Frozen Yogurts and Sorbets are all natural
Meeting Consumer's Dietary Lifestyle Needs
Yogo Factory is committed to providing healthy products to a diverse and ever changing base of consumers. Yogo Factory Frozen Yogurt and frozen beverages appeal to people of all ages. We address a variety of consumer tastes, health concerns and overall marketplace needs with our existing products and by creating new and innovative products and flavors that help meet consumer's dietary lifestyle goals.
Yogo Factory's varied product line of frozen yogurt, sorbet, ice cream, frozen custard, smoothies & frozen drink mixes offer dessert and beverage choices that are nonfat, lowfat, no-sugar-added, non-dairy, vegetarian or gluten free. These products can be enjoyed as a part of many dietary lifestyles:
When you are maintaining or losing weight, it is helpful to have snacks or desserts that are lower in calories and fat content. Yogo Factory Frozen Yogurt can be a better-for-you choice...
Many of our Yogo Factory Frozen Yogurt flavors are only 100 calories or less per 1/2 cup (83g) serving (click here to view nutritional s
tatements). Frozen Yogurt can be included in your eating plan (including some of the leading weight management programs).
• Yogo Factory Original Tart™ Frozen Yogurt has only 90 calories and 0 grams of fat per 1/2 cup (83g) serving, which calculates to a value of 2 Weight Watcher's Points*
• New Yogo Factory EuroTart™ Frozen Yogurt has only 70 calories and 0 grams of fat per1/2 cup (83g) serving, which calculates to a value of 1 Weight Watcher's Point*
Of course, you should always consult with your physician before starting a diet or exercise program.
Living with Diabetes can prove challenging when trying to add treats to your eating program. Some Yogo Factory Frozen Yogurt flavors can be a better-for-you choice...
Yogo Factory No-Sugar-Added Frozen Yogurt flavors have less sugar and are nonfat and have only 80 calories per 4 ounce serving (click here to view nutritional statements). It is important to understand these frozen yogurt products do contain some naturally occurring sugars from milk and also fruit purees in some of the flavors. Consult with your dietician to see if Yogo Factory No-Sugar-Added Frozen Yogurt would make a great snack or dessert for you.
You should always consult with your physician and/or dietician before adding new foods to your eating program or before starting a diet or exercise program.
All Yogo Factory Frozen Yogurt flavors, with the exception of those listed below, are gluten free: (click here to view nutritional statements). You may want to consult with a dietician or your physician before adding a new product to your eating program.
Contain gluten: Red Velvet Cake, Cake Batter, Whoppers™ Angel Food Cake, Thin Mint Cookies and Cookies & Cream, contain gluten
Vegetarian & Non-Dairy:
Yogo Factory Sorbets are vegetarian and non-dairy!